St. Patricks Day in Tralee
ST. PATRICK’S DAY IN TRALEE
INCLUDING A FULL DAY TOUR OF THE RING OF KERRY
Departing 16th March 2018
from only £279
Spend St Patrick’s day in Tralee and join the locals and visitors as they watch the parade wind through the streets of the county town. Feel part of the day’s festivities and enjoy the special atmosphere created on this special day. We also include a tour of the magical ‘ring’ – without doubt one of Ireland’s most scenic drives.
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge and Newry
- 3 nights’ in the 3* Ashe Hotel, Tralee
- Irish breakfast and evening meals
- 2 full day tours exploring the region
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour Manager
- Single room supplement – £90 per person
Morning departure from your chosen pick up point, travelling south and towards Tralee and your hotel for this tour. Comfort stops will be made en-route
After a leisurely breakfast choose the best location to watch the parade and soak up the atmosphere for what is sure to be a great day.
Depart after breakfast for a full day tour of the magnificent Ring of Kerry, with plenty of opportunities to stop for a great photo.
This morning we bid farewell to County Kerry and join our coach for the journey home – returning you to your original joining point. Comfort stops en-route.
< Back to description