NFL London - Philadelphia Eagles vs Jacksonville Jaguars
NFL London 2018
Philadephia Eagles vs Jacksonville Jaguars
Departing 27th October 2018
NFL rolls back into Wenbley when the reigning Super Bowl champions, Philadelphia Eagles take on the Jacksonville Jaguars
3 days from
- Return flights from Belfast City Airport to London City Airport
- All taxes and security charges
- 2 nights accommodation in the 4* Copthorne Tara Hotel
- Bed & breakfast basis
- Club Wembley tickets
Deposit £200 per person
Just what do Club Wembley tickets get you?
- Premium seats located in middle ring of the stadium – End Zone
- Neutral area, open to both sets of fans
- Wide padded seats with arm rests
- Fast track dedicated Club Wembley Stadium Entrances, no queues
- Club Wembley bars and cafes, food and drink available to purchase
- Smart casual Dress Code – Trainor’s and Jeans allowed – No tracksuits
- Ideal for families, relaxed informal atmosphere
4* Copthorne Tara Hotel, London
The Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is an elegant contemporary four-star hotel in prestigious Kensington, located just a two minutes walk from High Street Kensington underground station, making exploring easy.
Guests can sample the authentic Singaporean, Malaysian and Chinese cuisine at Bugis Street, traditional pub fare at the Brasserie Restaurant & Bar or relax with a delicious drink at West8 Cocktail Lounge & Bar.
The hotel is within close proximity to the shops of High Street Kensington, Knightsbridge and Westfield London, Olympia Conference Centre, Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Palace and Hyde Park.
< Back to description
Check-in at Belfast City Airport for your morning flight to London City Airport. Upon arrival make your way to your hotel in for check-in and some time to relax or see the sights.
After breakfast it’s time to make your way to Wembley for today’s meeting of the Eagles and the Jaguars. In true NFL fashion there will be plenty before the game to get the supporters going before the kick-off at 2.30pm
After breakfast and checking out there’s still time to hit the shops or see more of London before it’s time to make your way back to London City Airport for your return flight to Belfast City.
< Back to description
Departing 27 Oct 2018
Adult prices from £649